The Milford High School Boosters Club, Inc. is a charitable, non-profit, fully recognized organization.
Our purpose it is to encourage enthusiastic, support, and interest in Milford High School athletics.
- We support ALL Milford High School Student-Athletes, in every sport!
- Award scholarships which contribute to the post-secondary education of graduating athletes.
- Contribute to the advancement and needs of athletic programs at Milford High School.
- Lend support to the Director of Athletics.
- We will achieve these goals by organizing events, fundraisers and assist in building the Pride and Spirit in Milford High School Athletics!
The Boosters Club has been reorganized and adopted new laws, membership forms, scholarship requirements, fundraising and funding forms! All of these new forms have been added to this website. If you're interested in volunteering for Booster Club Activities, please plan on attending our monthly meetings, which are scheduled for the first wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm, room assignment will be posted on the Athletic Director's Office.
We are on Facebook, please look for our page as we will be updating both sites with Boosters Information!!