Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Michael Molinari
Michael F. Molinari MEd., MT(ASCP)CLS
Dear Parent or Guardian,
I would like to welcome you and your son or daughter to this year's science course!
I believe that science is an interesting and exciting topic.
Here at Milford High School, I teach all levels of Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Zoology, Forensic Science and Botany.
Our text books have a rich bank of science content and plenty of examples to help make that content relevant to daily life. In addition, the books clearly outline lesson objectives and vocabulary. By mastering these concepts and terms, your son or daughter will gain a solid base in science and will be well prepared for high school science courses. Your child will also have many opportunities to reinforce, extend, and apply what he or she learns with meaningful investigations and activities. You can rest assured that this program meets our state and national standards for science!
My goal is to create a classroom environment that will help your son or daughter
- build a solid science vocabulary
- gain a strong understanding of key scientific principles and topics
- learn how to use mathematics to tackle scientific problems
- find out about the latest technologies and use many of them to learn more about
science and our world
- see how science is related to all other disciplines
- effectively prepare for standardized assessments
- see science as worthwhile and meaningful
- develop thinking skills and the ability to challenge assumptions, think creatively, and
solve real-life problems.
I would appreciate your help in furthering these goals. Simply supporting your child as he or she explores science this year will go a long way! @Holt