Every school in Massachusetts has a School Council. High school councils include administrators, faculty members, community members, parents, and students. By law, the School Council is to assist principals in:
- Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards.
- Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school.
- Reviewing the annual school building budget.
- Formulating a school improvement plan (SIP).
Please click here to view our School Improvement Plan for the 2019-2020 school year.The School Council meets once per month. Meetings start at 6:30pm and end by 8:00pm. The Council will meet in room C08 on the following dates:
Meetings are open to the public and we welcome community participation in these meetings. Any questions regarding the School Council may be directed to our Principal, Mr. Otlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020