Looking for more information on Social Emotional Learning?
Here are some helpful websites:
- CASEL: https://www.casel.org
- Committee for Children: https://www.cfchildren.org/programs
- EASEL Lab (The Ecological Approaches to Social Emotional Learning (EASEL) Laboratory, led by Dr. Stephanie Jones of the Harvard Graduate School of Education, explores the effects of high-quality social-emotional interventions on the development and achievement of children, youth, teachers, parents, and communities.
- Edutopia: https://www.edutopia.org
- Positive Behavior Intervention System: PBIS.org
- RUTGERS Social Emotional Character Development Lab: http://www.secdlab.org/
- Second Step: http://www.secondstep.org
- SEL4MA; The home of the Social Emotional Learning Alliance for Massachusetts