The Milford Family & Community Network (MFCN) is a Coordinated Family Community Engagement (CFCE) that serves families with children from birth to 8 years of age who live in Milford, Hopedale, Bellingham and surrounding towns. We are a free and universal program providing comprehensive early childhood programs and services of high quality in an environment that promotes the physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of young children. It also encourages a partnership with parents in supporting their role as their child's most influential teacher.
The MFCN is funded by the MA Department of Early Education and Care and is sponsored by the Milford Public Schools.
- Sara Humiston, Coordinator
- Lisa Mandile, Administrative Assistant
- Laura BonTempo, Parent Educator
- Harmony Bendas, Playgroup Facilitator
- Kathy Gattoni, Parent Educator
- Donna Umlauf, Parent Educator / Bellingham