How to Request Transcripts

  • Milford High School Alumni/Former students who need to request an official copy (sealed) of their high school transcript please complete the transcript request form using this link. Please download and complete the form and mail to: Milford High School 31 West Fountain St Milford MA 01757.

    Payments are now accepted ONLINE thru Unipay Gold. The link is also located on the main high school webpage, click on $.

    All transcript request forms must be mailed in with receipt of your payment. Please allow 5 business days for processing.

    Appointments must be made in order to pick up your transcript please call the guidance office to schedule an appointment at 508-478-1110 x2176